Thank you so much for this award. I love sharing activities I create for my classroom. I have been teaching a long time and still enjoy every minute of the day. I love your blog The Kinder Kid. I will be following you and looking forward to sharing great ideas!
Now for the rules of this award:
1. Thank the person/people that nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 other blogs that you have discovered.
7 Things to Know About Me
1. I am a grandmother and two of my granddaughters started kindergarten this year! My other granddaughter is in preK and my grandson isa junior in high school. (Did I mention I had three granddaughters born in a year?) All four are too precious for words!
2. My daughter is a kindergarten teacher! Two of my cousins are kindergarten teachers.
3. I have had a website Linda's Learning Links for 10 years and starting blogging a couple of years ago.
4. Though I love teaching, I also have a passion for history. I am currently working on a book based on letters my great great grandfather wrote during the Civil War.
5. I love to sing, I record lots of songs for my kindergarten class using a Suzuki Q Chord and Audacity.
6. I love gingerbread men, I decorate my Christmas tree completely with gingerbread men, I collect gingerbread men and gingerbread men literature.
7. I mentor new teachers because I want their first experiences to be great ones!
Blogs I've Discovered