Saturday, September 24, 2011

Thank you


Dear Nicole,
 Thank you so much for this award. I love sharing activities I create for my classroom. I have been teaching a long time and still enjoy every minute of the day. I love your blog The Kinder Kid. I will be following you and looking forward to sharing great ideas!
Linda


Now for the rules of this award:

1.  Thank the person/people that nominated you and provide a link back to their blog. 
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3.  Pass this award along to 15 other blogs that you have discovered.

7 Things to Know About Me
1. I am a grandmother and two of my granddaughters started kindergarten this year! My other granddaughter is in  preK and my grandson isa junior in high school. (Did I mention I had three granddaughters born in a year?) All four are too precious for words!

2. My daughter is a kindergarten teacher! Two of my cousins are kindergarten teachers.

3. I have had a website Linda's Learning Links for 10 years and starting blogging a couple of years ago.

4. Though I love teaching, I also have a passion for history. I am currently working on a book based on letters my great great grandfather wrote during the Civil War.

5. I love to sing, I record lots of songs for my kindergarten class using a Suzuki Q Chord and Audacity.

6. I love gingerbread men, I decorate my Christmas tree completely with gingerbread men, I collect gingerbread men and gingerbread men literature.

7. I mentor new teachers because I want their first experiences to be great ones!

 Blogs I've Discovered












1 comment:

Nicole said...

You're welcome! I had no idea about your website! I'm so happy I found it before we start apples and pumpkins. What a great resource.

Nicole