Friday, July 29, 2011

Reader's Workshop Anchor Chart Ideas

I have been busy this week getting ready to do workshops at our county's New Teacher Orientation, so I've only gotten 4 chart ideas done. But I promise to get busy and finish my post on Reader's Workshop Part 2 and post more anchor chart ideas. While I make anchor charts with the children I can't resist adding small touches that brighten the charts and also gives those non readers and emergent readers some visual clues. Hope you'll find these helpful. Click on the title under the charts to download. I made them with Powerpoint.



15 comments:

Jena Snowden said...

These are great. Thanks for sharing!

Jena
1st Grade with Miss Snowden

Linda McCardle said...

Thank you Jena!
Linda

Mrs. D said...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing! I especially like the "turn & talk" for Cornerstone. I needed a new one. :)

http://thesilverlininginteaching.blogspot.com/

Linda McCardle said...

I visited your blog and saw your very neat classroom, I was so hoping to have my smartboard up and running before school started, but no such luck!! Have a great last few days before the new year begins,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Excellent printables! I am going to put the ways to read a book in my library center. Thanks for sharing!

http://wildaboutk.blogspot.com/

Dianna said...

I love these! Thanks for sharing!

http://firstgradejabber.blogspot.com

ShareandRemember said...

Thanks for sharing these! I'm looking forward to using them in my preschool environment! Found you through Pinterest.

Mrs Brown's Book Buddies said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Love a freebie and these are great!

Kaylees Education Studio said...

These anchor charts look great.

Anonymous said...

These posters are awesome! Thanks for sharing!

learningmyself said...

Thank you so much for sharing these! So very generous and appreciated!! :)

Kristin Young said...

This is my first year using a Daily Five-ish program and I'm looking for all of these anchor charts. Thanks for sharing!! :)

Little Miss Glamour Goes to Kindergarten

Unknown said...

Nice visuals.

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing with us..
Really useful for my kids.
Thank you so much!