Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Dr. Seuss emergent reader


I have spent the week frantically trying to finish up our American symbols unit (Thank you Deanna Jump for the wonderful unit you created!). I have downloaded so many Dr. Seuss units and made all my Dr. Seuss math workstations (thank you DeeDee Wills and Deanna, once again). Today I decided I had to have a Dr. Seuss guided reading book. I hope some of you will be able to use it! A great big thank you to Michelle (The 3am Teacher blog) for the wonderful Dr. Seuss graphics that I used in making the book. 



5 comments:

Yvonnee said...

Thank you so much these are great. I also love you smartboard items. Thank you so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

this is a great resource!! thank you very much :)

Audrey said...

The emergent reader will be loved my students! Thanks so much! :)

Griffiths' Kindergarten Class said...

I love it! I made mine each page 2 to a page so that it would be easier to copy and cut. (2 page #2, 2 page #3 etc...) Thanks for sharing. My kids this year have loved Dr. Seuss week so much last week we are going to do it 3 more days this week. :)

Cat in the Hat Fan said...

Thank you for sharing your emergent reader. My preschoolers are going to love it.