Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Schema Pocket Chart

I bought lots of the small pocket charts at Target this summer. I decided to use them in my guided reading area. I have one pocket chart with our current reading strategy, the others with reading vocabulary, reading fix up strategies and our guided reading information. (I purchased the Reading Vocabulary words from Kim Adsit  (Literacy Vocabulary Packet and Word Wall)  at Teachers Pay Teachers)




Double click on the posters and insert into Powerpoint. The font is Catchup, click on the font name to download.                                                                                                                                                                           

1 comment:

Jen R said...

omgosh - I would LOVE to have a corner in my room! lol...all of my corners have doors in them and I can't put my table there...or anything for that matter - it make for a much nicer guided reading set up though!