Saturday, October 13, 2012

Bats and Ghosts More and Less Game Freebie


The Ghosts and Jack-o-lanterns More and Less Game was a big success in our class the past week.  I found a box of bats table scatters in the Target Dollar Spot so I decided to make a new game. It's played the same way as the game in the October 2nd post. (If you don't have bats or ghosts, use white and black unifix cubes)  I'll add a Smartboard game tomorrow.
                                                                                                                           


3 comments:

Cindy Del Valle said...

You've been BOO-ed!!

Read all about it on my blog at http://primaryreadingparty.blogspot.com/2012/10/ive-been-boo-ed.html!

Cindy
Primary Reading Party

Unknown said...

I've boo'd you too:)

http://www.123teachwithme.com/2012/10/ive-been-boo-ed.html

Tammy
1...2...3...Teach With Me
Dots of Fun!

Rikki said...

I just found your blog. We are working on the digraph TH. Your Th song and movie are too cute. I am for sure using them this week. I just pinned them. I hope that is okay.
ஐRikki
The Hive