Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Halloween Eraser Sorting


                      

If you read my blog often, you know the weakness I have for Dollar Trees! I love this year's erasers because they contain a cute spider and owl. I hope your students will enjoy the activity. I copied the sorting sheets on card stock and laminated them. I made two different sorting sheets. I hope your students will have a lot of sorting and counting fun!
Common Core Aligned:

K.CC. 3

Counting & Cardinality

Know number names and the count sequence.

3. Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20 (with 0 representing a count of no objects)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love your sorting page. I love that it covers several skills. I haven't seen the erasers at my Dollar Tree this year, I'll have to go look for them. Thanks so much!
Kelly
I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher