Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pete the Cat Counts Buttons


I was so excited when Pete the Cat and His Four Groovy Buttons was published! I love buttons and always use them in my beginning of the year math work stations. So, to celebrate that I have transcribed all 128 Civil War letters that I discussed in my last post, I'm taking a break to create some math workstations for buttons featuring Pete the Cat and other favorite button books. I will try to post an activity several times a week. (I still have a long way to go in finishing my book, but I miss creating new activities for my blogging friends and my upcoming kindergarten class!) Just click on the link under Pete for the download.

P.S. I have found some great Pete the Cat activities out on the web, go to my Pinterest page (http://pinterest.com/lmccardle/) and look for the Pete the Cat board I've created.

5 comments:

Lori Rosenberg said...

So cute! Thanks so much for sharing!

ΡΌ Lori
Teaching With Love and Laughter
luvyorkies@gmail.com

Linda McCardle said...

Thank you Lori! I love your blog and get so many great ideas from you!
Linda

Jessica Ann Stanford said...

Adorable!
Blessings,

Jessica Stanford
Mrs. Stanford's Class
PS I'm having a linky and would love for you to join!

Lisa R. said...

I recently got Pete the Cat and His Four Groovy Buttons & I am excited to find more activities to go along with it! Thanks for sharing! :)

Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Kerri Buckner said...

Thanks for sharing. We were crazy about Pete in my class last year. Plus my niece loves Pete.
Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Kindergarten