Thursday, June 23, 2011

More Target Finds

I paid a visit to Target today and they are beginning to put out back to school stuff. I found some terrific things. I was excited to see the mini erasers. I use dry erase markers with sheet protectors in many math and literacy  activities; these tiny erasers will fit easily into the bins I've bought for my work stations. They will also be useful at my guided reading and math table. I also found the cutest hand erasers that I will make pointers out of. The popcorn containers will be placed on tables with popcorn (high frequency) words. The stringing beads will be great for sorting and patterning activities (also fairly small). They also had some colorful certificates (I bought the reading certificates) and star pointers.

1 comment:

Jan Brady said...

I'm a Target shopper, too! I love going there to see what's in the bins that I can't live without in my classroom! HA!
- Jan
www.firstgradehoneybunch.blogspot.com