Saturday, June 11, 2011

Nursery Rhymes


I was thrilled to click on Kim Saylor's blog Mrs. Saylor's Log today and find a wonderful nursery rhymes unit to download. Thank you Kim! On my website Linda's Learning Links, I have several games,powerpoints, phonemic awareness and comprehension activities to download. Just go to the link above and they are listed at the end of the page (these are great for the smart board):
Name That Nursery Rhyme Spin a Wheel Game 
Name that Nursery Rhyme Character Spin a Wheel Game
Hey Diddle Diddle ppt.
Nursery Rhyme sort (KIdspiration activity)
Mistress Mary gameboard
Jack and Jill Shapes Game
Hey Diddle Diddle Game
Little Bo Peep's Lost Sheep game


There are also a Nursery Rhymes Comprehension Activity page (I did this before I had great professional development on comprehension strategies so I will tweak this page over the summer). 



I hope these resources will add to the wonderful unit Kim Saylor developed!!

P.S. I went shopping yesterday (Target, Dollar Tree...) and found some super stuff! I will be sharing them and the ideas I have for using them soon!



No comments: