Friday, July 15, 2011

It's Almost Back to School Time

I had a meeting with our school design team yesterday. After we met I paid a visit to my room (I only meant to drop off some of my summer purchases), but found my self putting my math work station shelves back together, uncovering book bins and placing them back on their shelves. I started thinking about my class and wondering if they were reading every day and writing in their summer journals. Okay, I'm ready to get started on a new school year....

2 comments:

Busy Bees said...

Just found your blog and grabbed your button. I do the same thing. I say I am just going to drop something off and find myself still there 2 hours later!!
BusyBees

Busy Bees said...

I do the same thing. I go into school to put one thing away and find myself still there 2 hours later!!
BusyBees